Nastia
I think most gymnasts have the natural talent and grace to
be a good dancer. Ice skaters too so
maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to compete cuz they are crazy good while other
sucks. I did notice she was almost doing
a back bend during the waltz so she might have some things to work on. But she did a really good job for her first
time. I watched her during the Olympics and for some reason I can’t stand
her. I use to call her Nasty. Cuz she always looks like a bitch. I can’t say I am really liking her this time
either but she is a good dancer. My
score: 8
Noah
Noah is a total rock star.
He is not only a wounded vet but a fitness model that works his ass
off. His partner and him have CRAZY
chemistry and they did a great job together despite the obvious physical
obstacles. I don’t feel sorry for him, I
feel happy for him. I was on crutches
for a weekend and thought I would die.
That’s the difference between me and someone incredibly strong like him…both
mind and body. He is fabulous…with a smoking hot body too! My score:
7
Suzanne
Oh Chrissy Snow….you have aged, but you still look pretty
good. John Ritter would be proud. She does have awesome legs for her age so
maybe she does use that thigh master thingy that she sells. Who knows!
Good things she doesn’t have to move her face much to dance….cuz that
ain’t happening! Holy Botox…I barely see
her lips flap up and down and am not sure if she can even smile? By the way….she is a bad dancer. My score:
4
Rumer
She looks so much like her mother it’s insane!! She looks like she had the same nose job as
her mom too so maybe that is why. She
was by far THE BEST tonight….the one to beat.
I didn’t realize she was such a graceful thing. She did great! And not because mommy and daddy super stars
were there….she really has her own talent.
Maybe Val will finally win one! My
score: 9
So all in all, I did not think that most of the dancers were
bad…it’s hard to watch the bad ones.
There are really only a couple this year and compared to other years,
they are pretty good. When Woz was on
(the nerdy, rich computer guy) he was AWFUL and I just couldn’t watch him. No one makes me want to totally cringe
watching them….YET.
Have a great week, see ya next Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment